Tuesday 2 August 2011

Week 111 - Theme

Good morning everyone, Denise is taking a very well earned break so you are going to have to put up with me this week (Gina). I cannot remember the last time I posted so forgive me if I get anything wrong, or if inlinkz doesn’t work!

Before we begin we would like to say a huge thank you for all your entries into last weeks challenge. The winner and top 5 passionista will be posted this evening

This week we have a lovely theme from Andie of ‘Hugs and Kisses’ as you can see from the DT cards below it is a gorgeous theme. Don’t forget to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your promarkers or aqua markers.

Our sponsor this week is Bearly Mine Designs and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher

Bearly Mine Designs

 

The design team have done some fabulous cards to inspire you below (don’t forget you can click on their names to visit their personal blogs):

Andie

SNV33593

Anja

Debs

Denise

Julie

Julie

Lisa

Lisa N

Michele

Tracy

Tracy

I hope you have enjoyed the DT creations, we are looking forward to seeing all of yours :)

Have a fabulous week and don’t forget to check back tonight to see if you have won last weeks challenge or have got the enviable top 5 passionista title.

Hugs Gina, Denise  & DT xxx

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello ladies! What a cute theme and I love all your DT cards. I hope my image is ok...its the closest thing I have to a kiss! Wedgie xxx

catherine said...

Great challenge and lovely DT cards. Had fun taking part.